A few minutes from now, Moto M will go on sale in India, via Flipkart. The smartphone was unveiled by Motorola in an event on Dec 13.
Moto M sports a unibody metal design and is the first moto device to house a fingerprint sensor at the back, this is the first mid range device from Moto to sports a metal unibody. Also, this is second Moto smartphone with MediaTek SoC in India, before this Moto launched Moto e3 Power with MediaTek SoC. As of now, this phone is available in gold color only.
Specifications of Moto M are as follows,
- 5.5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) AMOLED display with a pixel density of 401 PPI.
- 2.2 GHz 64 bit octa core MediaTek Helio P15 processor along with Mali T860 MP2 GPU.
- Runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, Nougat update is expected soon.
- 16 MP primary camera with Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0, ZSL, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, Auto HDR.
- 8 MP secondary camera.
- 3 GB / 4 GB RAM, 32 GB/ 64 GB ROM, expandable upto 128 GB.
- Hybrid slot (nano sim + nano sim/microSD card).
- 3050 mAh battery with 10W rapid charging.
- 3.5 mm audio jack, USB Type-C.
- Dimension: 75.35 mm × 151.35 mm × 7.85 mm, Weight: 163 g.
- Fingerprint Sensor, 4G VoLTE, Dolby Atmos.
- Splash Proof (water repellent nano coating).
- The 3 GB/32 GB variant is priced at 15,999 and 4 GB/64 GB at 17,999.
Flipkart and motorola also have exciting launch offers.